Her er programmet for sesongen 2017:
– «Helter og Heltinner» ballettaften søndag 25. juni, Fagernes kulturhus kl 18.00-1915.
– «Fabler fortalt med dans» ballettaften torsdag 29. juni , Fagernes kulturhus kl 19.00-20.15
– «Elevaften» fredag 30. juni, Fagernes kulturhus kl 18.00-20.00.
(Forestillingen er gratis, du trenger «promocode» for å få tak i billett)
– Et talent fra Valdres sommerballett danser en koreografi ved «Fransk poesi» mandag 26. juni, Valdres folkehøyskule, Leira kl 21.00
Valdres sommerballett viderefører ballett sommerskolene i Hemsedal «Øst møter Vest» med internasjonale stjernedansere på 90-tallet.
Blandt de unge internasjonale elevene som deltok på ballett sommerskolen i Hemsedal har flere av dem nå utviklet seg til unge stjernedansere, som nå kommer tilbake for å inspirere nye generasjoner og kaste glans over Valdres sommerballett.
Her følger en presentasjon av danserne som skal være med i Valdres sommerballett, og flere navn offentliggjøres etterhvert:
He was born in 1986.
He has attained his education at the School of Vadim Pisarev at the Donetsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre named after A. Solovyanenko, and John-Cranko-Schule Staatliche Ballettakademie des Württembergischen Staatstheaters in Stuttgart, Germany.
He has been working in leading companies in Ukraine, America and Russia.
He has won several prizes in international ballet competitions, as well as a gold medal at the prestigious XI International Ballet Competition in Moscow.
Maria was born in 1987 and graduated from the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet (class of Professor Lyudmila Kovaleva) with a diploma of Special Honour in June 2006, performing Gamzatti in Pas d’Action and Grand Pas Classique in Mariinsky theater, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
In 2000 she was the 2nd Prize-winner at the Fouette International Ballet competition (Tallinn) Junior group.
In 2006 she was the 2nd Prize-winner at the Vaganova-Prix International Ballet Competition (St. Petersburg).
She is presently working as a dancer at the Dutch National Ballet, Amsterdam, and has, before this, also worked at Mariinsky (Kirov) Ballet, Saint Petersburg.
He was born in 1987 and studied from 1997-2005 at the Choreographic school of A. Selezneva in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
He was also at the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet in St. Petersburg, Russia from 2005- 2006.
From 2006-2009 he was a principal of the ballet of the M. Dzhalil Tatar Academic State Opera and Ballet Theater in Kazan, Russia.
In 2009 he was the principal of the Mikhailovsky Theatre Ballet Troupe in St. Petersburg, Russia.
In 2010 he was the principal of the Moscow Academic Musical Theatre ballet of K.S. Stanislavsky and V.I. Nemirovich-Danchenko, Moscow, Russia.
In 2013 he was a soloist at the Boston Ballet Company, USA.
Since 2014 he has been a principal dancer at Aalto Ballet Theater in Germany.
In regards to competitions, he has achieved the following results:
- Student of the International competition of S. Lifar (2004) Kiev, Ukraine;
- Winner of an award at the International festival of creative youth ”Shabyt” (2004) Astana, Kazakhstan;
- Winner of 1st Award and Letter of thanks from the director of the International competition ”Siberia 2005”, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Winner of 3 awards at the International competition ”Vaganova prize” (2006), St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Student of the International competition ”Varna-2006”, Varna, Bulgaria;
- Grand Prix of the International festival of creative youth ”Shabyt” (2006), Astana, Kazakhstan;
- Grand Prix of the 1st International competition of ballet dancers of ”Bayterek-2006”, Astana, Kazakhstan;
- A special prize from the jury at the competition (2006), Seoul, Korea;
- Gold medal and rank of winner of the ”Tanz-Olimp-2008” competition in Berlin, Germany (2008);
- 1st award at the International competition of ballet dancers ”Arabesque-2010” Perm, Russia (2010);
- 2nd award at the International competition of ballet dancers of ”KIBC-2010” Seoul, Korea;
- 1st award at the International competition of ballet dancers of the Sergei Lifar Donetsk, Ukraine (2011);
- 1st award at the International competition of ballet dancers of ”KIBC-2011” Seoul, Korea (2011);
He is also the dancing partner of Maria Chugay.
She was born in 1999.
She has had her ballet education at Den Norske Ballettskole from the age of 7. She continued her education at Den Norske Ballettskole with the elite program “DNBS Masterclass”. She is now a student at the Vaganova Academy in St. Petersburg, Russia.
She has had the leading parts in the performances of the Den Norske Ballettskole from an early age, within classical, neoclassical and modern style pieces. She has won several prizes in international ballet competitions, such as:
- In “International Dance Competition Hellas“ (Athens, Hellas), 2016;
- First prize, with “Excellence” and a scholarship for the coming year with her ballet variation;
- First price for her neoclassical choreography;
- Semifinalist in the “Arabesque” ballet competition (Perm, Russia), 2016;
- 5th place in “Le Jeune Ballet Méditerranéen”, 2015;
- Finalist in the Nordic and Baltic ballet competition (Falun, Sweden), 2015;
- Finalist in the Nordic and Baltic ballet competition (Falun, Sweden), 2014;
- Prize for best musicality in “Le Jeune Ballet Mediterraneen” ballet competition (Grasse, France), 2011;
He was born in 1992.
He studied during the 2004-2008 period at the Choreographic School of Vadim Pisarev at the Donetsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre named after A. Solovyanenko.
In 2013, he graduated from Kharkiv State Academy of Culture (Contemporary Choreography Department).
In the same year he started working at the Kharkiv National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet named after N.V. Lysenko.
He has had several parts in ballet productions, such as:
- «Paquita» – Lucien d’Ervili under the direction of People’s Artist of Ukraine Inna Dorofeeva. Repertoire:
- «Paquita» (Edouard Deldevez, Ludwig Minkus) – Lucien d’Ervili
- «The Nutcracker» (Tchaikovsky) – The Nutcracker, Prince
- «Cinderella» (Prokofiev) – Prince
- «The Rite of Spring» (by Igor Stravinsky) – Boy
- «Don Quixote» (Ludwig Minkus) – Torero, Espada
- «Carmen Suite» (Alberto Alonso) – Zuniga
- «Swan Lake» (Tchaikovsky) – Pas de trois
- «Giselle» (Adolphe Charles Adam) – Hans
- «La Bayadere» (Ludwig Minkus) – Golden idol
- «Walpurgis Night» (Charles Gounod) – Bacchus
- «Polovtsian Dances» (Alexander Borodin) – Kumen
- «Le Corsaire» (Adolphe Charles Adam) – Isaac Lankedem
- «Thousand and One Nights» (Fikret Amirov) – Rab, Aladdin
- «The Little Prince» – (Antonio Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky and others.) – Pilot Pas de deux
- «Carnival of Venice» from the ballet «Satanilla» (Cesare Pugni)