She was born in 1999.
She has had her ballet education at Den Norske Ballettskole & Akademifrom the age of 7. She continued her education at Den Norske Ballettskole& Akademiwith the elite program “DNBS Masterclass” . Shewas thena student at the Vaganova Academy in St. Petersburg, Russia.She has been a professional dancer at the Michailovskij theater in St Petersburg, Russia after her studies.
She has had the leading parts in the performances of the Den Norske Ballettskole & Akademifrom an early age, within classical, neoclassical and modern style. She has won several prizes in international ballet competition, such as
In «International Dance Competition Hellas» (Athen/Hellas), 2016:
- First prize, with ”Excellence” and scholar ship for the coming year with her ballet variation
- First price with her neoclassical choreography
Other rewards include:
- Semifinalist in «Arabesque» ballet competition (Perm/Russia), 2016.
- 5th place in «Le Jeune Ballet Méditerranéen», 2015
- Semifinalist in the Nordic and Baltic ballet competition (Falun/Sweden), 2015
- Semifinalist in the Nordic and Baltic ballet competition (Falun/Sweden), 2014
- Prize for best musicality in «Le Jeune Ballet Mediterraneen» ballettkonkurranse (Grasse/Frankrike), 2011